Your membership of ABSANZ provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to "Members Only" content of website, which includes educational materials, discussion forums and useful website links.
- Receive the ABSANZ eNewsletter that covers the latest news in ABSANZ, details about upcoming events, significant changes affecting biosafety and member and workplace insights.
- Discounts on ABSANZ webinars.
- Discounts on Conference, training and workshops run by ABSANZ.
- Access to LinkedIn group providing a secure chat space to access, share expertise and network with other Biosafety professionals.
- Emails with the latest updates in the biosafety field, including details regarding the IBC Forum, WHO news, opportunities to comment on Standards and more!
- Create new networks within the biosafety community.
- Contribute to career development by keeping abreast of developments in biosafety and being exposed to new job opportunities.
- The opportunity to be involved in ABSANZ committees.
Terms & Conditions of Membership: By becoming an ABSANZ Member you agree to the terms and conditions below and any other terms, conditions, disclaimers displayed elsewhere on this website and in the Constitution.
- All interested persons worldwide are eligible for membership.
- An ABSANZ membership is valid from 1 July until 30 June the following year.
- The annual membership fee is non refundable and non transferrable.
- The information you have provided is true and correct.
- ABSANZ reserves the right to cancel or refuse to renew any membership at any time at its own discretion.