Your membership of ABSANZ provide you with the following benefits:
- Access to "Members Only" content of website, which includes educational materials, discussion forums and useful website links
- Receive the ABSANZ Newsletter that covers the latest news in ABSANZ, details about upcoming events, significant changes affecting biosafety and biosecurity
- Discounts on ABSANZ webinars which provide information, industry best practice and innovation
- Discounts on Conference, training and workshops run by ABSANZ
- Access to LinkedIn group providing a secure chat space to access, share expertise and network with a broad cross-section of the community dedicated to biosafety and biosecurity
- Access to chats, forums, and discussion via 'member-only' notifications
- Latest updates in the biosafety field, including details regarding the IBC Forum, WHO news, opportunities to comment on Standards and more
- Access to employment opportunities with the biosafety community
- Extending and developing new networks within the scientific community
- Contribute to career development by keeping abreast of developments in biosafety
- The opportunity to be involved in ABSANZ committees.
Terms & Conditions of Membership: by becoming an ABSANZ Member you agree to the terms and conditions below and any other terms, conditions, and/or disclaimers displayed elsewhere on this website and in the Constitution.
- All interested persons worldwide are eligible for membership
- ABSANZ membership is valid from 1 July until 30 June the following year
- The annual membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- The information you have provided is true and correct
- ABSANZ reserves the right to cancel or refuse to renew any membership at any time at its own discretion.