• Develop a workplan to be approved by the Board
• Monitor our current membership to ensure that the offered services remain relevant and identify new sectors where ABSANZ specialised knowledge would be of value
• Advise Board on membership classes, fees and other membership issues
• Reach out to other associations, (national/international) to develop meaningful and worthwhile relationships and knowledge transfer
• Develop and disseminate information to members via enewsletters and newsletters
• Working closely with the Education and Training Committee to further develop member benefits.
Click here to view the full Terms of the Membership Development Committee.
Chair: Bernadette Bradley, Curtin Univeristy
Alicia Scott, AgResearch Ltd
Brett Cole, Biosafety Pty Lt
Carl Ramage, Rautaki Solutions
Mildred Yim, University of Melbourne
Sean Lansley, ECO JEMSS Pty Ltd
Stephen Coulter, Coulter Advisory