• Develop a formal presentation conference program that is relevant to the membership needs
• Develop a pre-conference workshop program to be held at the conference, working with the Education and Training Committee to assist as required
• Ascertain from the Education and Training Committee the Tony Della Porta Oration speaker and the recipient of the Neil Walls Scholarship and incorporate within the program as appropriate
• Establish abstract criteria, review submissions and accept presentations as appropriate
• Liaise with the Conference Management team to deliver a conference within the approved budget.
Click here to view the full Terms of Reference for the Conference Committee.
Co-Convenors: Ann Cornish, University of Melbourne
Elizabeth Collins, University of South Australia
Greer Meehan, Australian Centre for Disease Preparedness, CSIRO
Itaru Anraku, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
Katherine Garnett, Ministry for Primary Industries
Martin Ji, The University of Melbourne
Richard Sale, Sale Laboratory Architecture Consultancy